For your next post, answer either or both of the following questions:
What will you be reading for SSR?
What can you recommend for other people to try?
Really sell the suggestion but no spoilers, please!
Think beyond the novel,too: recommend non-fiction, memoir, a web-site, magazine or newspaper.
Lots of people are interested in music, sports, travel, fantasy, suspense, thrillers, technology, history--
you name it!
36 comments:
Hopefully I will be reading "The Last Song", I have heard many good reviews about this book.
Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night by Mark Haddon
I am going to be reading Ground Zero by F. Paul Wilson for now.
"Killing me Softly" by Nicci French
I am reading "Summer Sisters" by Judy Blume
Check out "A child called it". King of rough story about a child who gets abused regularly. Also try "Eye of the tiger" about a drunk driving accident.
I will be reading my EMT textbook until I finish the class that I am taking
"Feeding the Monster" by Seth Mnookin
"Reversing the Curse" by Dan Shaughnessy is a good sports book.
I will be reading "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams because it's one of the most clever things I have ever read and really funny. Time magazine as well when it comes to magazines.
Hopefully I will read A Child Called It. I heard it was a great book and got really good reviews.
I would also like to read "A Child Called It". I always hear people talking about it and I think it's time to actually read it!
Honestly I do notknow any good books but i definatly want to change that!
"Private Peaceful" By: Michael Morpurgo
Time magazines got some pretty sweet stuff
i will probably be bringing my kindle to class to read from and i havent picked a book yet but right now im thinking a james patterson book
i will most likly read a child called it.
I will most likely read Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul because it has many selections, but I will probably change my book next week.
right now I am reading a book called "Wait for Me" by An Na. I'm not sure what I am going to read after this book.
I hope to read the Kite Runner by Khaled Hossieni because I heard it is a heartbreaking story that can make you cry.
Most likely going to be reading my books for my Job but i will probably read Eragon after.
Most likely going to be reading my books for my Job but i will probably read Eragon after.
I might read some articles from the New York Times
newspaper and espn.com is what i like to read
I don't know if comics count because I like to read those and they are good.
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, great story about the Holocaust one of my favorite books
I'm going to read The Divine Comedy because i have always wanted to read it.
im gonna read holes kid
im gonna read holes kid
im gonna read holes kid
im gonna read holes kid
im gonna read holes kid
i am a huge fan of the ESPN high school page that ESPN Boston posts on every day. Shows you how good some kids your own age really are.
Gonna finish City of Bones. Hopefully.
Post a Comment