Tuesday, January 20, 2015

FYI First Day Information

Welcome to Expository Writing! For this course, I am repurposing a blog that started as Expository Writing, shifted to American Literature, and has returned to Expository Writing. Thanks for your patience while reconstruction is going on.

If there are any resources you would like to see attached to the blog, just let me know. Since our class is so small, I may give you permission to engage in site building, too, and we can make blog construction part of our composition study. The address for the blog is on the business card I gave you. You need to join the blog with an email address, preferably gmail, but it should work with whichever one you give me. Once you give me your email, I will send out an official invitation.

The Syllabus and the Problem Sheet are in the Pages category.

The FAQ powerpoint is a separate POST. If you go back to 2011/2012, you can see some of the work that we did together. This blog, with your drafts and essays as posts, can be a great place develop your sense of an audience beyond the teacher and a spot to engage peer review by asking questions and providing comments.

 Again, welcome--and do not hesitate to ask questions.

 P.S. If you have a SMART phone, you can download the Blogger App for free and connect with call anytime, anywhere!

No comments: