SSR...how would you like to do it?
10 minutes daily?
25 minutes twice a week?
47 minutes once a week?
In your comment, name the time, name the day or days, please.
What are you going to read?
If you don't know the title, list the type of reading you are going to do.
If you don't know and want suggestions, post a comment saying what you are looking for.
If you have read something that you'd like to recommend, tell us about it!
32 comments:
I would like to have SSR daily for 10 minutes and i like to read the newspaper or a book of stuggle and triumph.
well i would like to have ssr once a week for the whole class period. mostly likely on monday or friday.
I agree with Josh, we should have SSR for 10 minutes. I like to get a little reading in everyday.
I prefer SSR to be once a week for 47 minutes
i would like to have SSR for 47minutes on mondays once a week. I like to read books by Nicolas Sparks.
I would rather read 47 minutes every monday. The books I usually ready are about mystery.
I would like to have SSR for a whole class period once a week. I will be reading my own books from home that i find interesting, or a newspaper to keep up with current news.
I would want to have SSR for 47 minutes every Friday, I enjoy reading biographies or books about first hand accounts.
i would like to have ssr for 15 minutes daily i like to get a little reading in daily
i would like to have SSR for 47 minutes a day because i feel that 10 minutes is not enough time to really get involved with what you are reading.
i would like to have SSR for 47 minutes a day because i feel that 10 minutes is not enough time to really get involved with what you are reading.
I would like to have SSR once a week on Friday for 47 minutes because it leaves me enough time to enjoy my reading. I will be reading books by author Carl Dueker, he is my favorite writer and his books never get old. he has a couple new novels coming out that im looking forward to but I would most likely ready his book Painting the black and maybe my favorite Gym Candy again.
I would recommend Gym Candy to everyone sports fans,drama fanatics, and action lovers.
i would like to have ssr for 47 minutes once week, on monday. i like to read drama or mystery books.
one day whole class
Seaver would like to read ten minutes every day and he likes to read the newspaper.
I would like ssr once a week for the whole class period. I will read magazines or newspapers to see what is going on during that time.
47 minutes once a week on Friday
definetly one class for 47 minutes i hate when i have to stop reading in the middle of a good chapter
I would like to have SSR once a week for 47 minutes. I like to read the newspaper and if I get into a good book i wont want to stop reading it
I would like to have ssr once a week for 47 minutes on fridays.
I would like to have ssr once a week for 47 minutes other than that i really don't care.
I would like to have SSR for 47 minutes either on a monday or a friday so we can start/end the week on a easy note and get some good reading in.
One class of reading is much better than 10min a day. It usually takes a little bit to get into the zone.
I would like to have SSR for 47 minutes every monday and I would be reading something that i find at home or the newspaper.
ssr for 47 min once a week
i would like SSR for 47min every fridy. i will probably be reading a stephen king book.
47 mins on fridays n newspaper probaly
I would want to have SSR once a week for 47 minutes every friday.
i would like to read for 47 mins once a week.i like reading either books i bring from home or magazines.
id like to have ssr once a week for47 minutes. il be reading the newspaper or sports magizine
Post a Comment