This blog is a discussion and drafting space for Expository Writing at Abington High School.
Use the space to brainstorm, ask questions, make suggestions, and build up our community of writers.
We will share our homework , plan for discussion and continue thinking after class is over...
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Brainstorming: Comparison Contrast Essay
Our next essay assignment comes from Chapter 5 on Comparison and Contrast Essays (p.176). Brainstorm below: What do you want to write about ? What do you want to read about?
We can all use the ideas!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Compare cheerleading to another sport to show that it is in-fact a sport. Compare and contrast cats to dogs. Compare and contrast sex education years ago to now
comepare and contrast how i acted freshman year compared to senior year. compare my relationships with my parents from when i was younger to right now.
8 comments:
Compare cheerleading to another sport to show that it is in-fact a sport.
Compare and contrast cats to dogs.
Compare and contrast sex education years ago to now
Compare and contrasting the colleges I am thinking about going to.
Compare and contrast teenagers working and not working.
I might compare and contrast the last two Superbowls that the Patriots were in.
comparing my teaching job to my manager job
I think I will compare and contrast Abington and NYC because I went there for the music trip and I have experienced both places.
I think i will compare and contrast music back then to the music today
comepare and contrast how i acted freshman year compared to senior year.
compare my relationships with my parents from when i was younger to right now.
Great ideas, everyone!
Post a Comment