Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's your story?

  1. After brainstorming, what story have you decided to tell?
  2. Why will you tell it now?
  3. What is your message or purpose?
  4. Who do you think will benefit from this story most?
Comment below or send an email to drgrm110@gmail.com.

25 comments:

Molly DeQuinzio said...

I'm still not sure what story I want to write about, but I want to write about a funny story because I like writing about funny things more than anything. My message will probably be to have fun and live your life becasue you only live once, and I think teenagers will probably benefit most from this.

Molly DeQuinzio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am still trying to decide which story I will tell but it is between the time my sister and I broke the table in the cape or the hard time I went through with my best friend.
I would tell the cape story to let others know that sometimes you can get away with things and I would tell the story about my friend to show others that they need to tell people of authority if you know someone who needs serious help.
Anyone can benefit from the cape story and teens will benefit from my story with my friend.

Smit Patel said...

After brainstorming, I have decided t tell the story of a football game that I went to. I will tell it now because anticipation into the next season has already started because of the NFL Draft. My message or purpose is to explain how football is important in many people's lives. Patriots fans will benefit from this story the most.

Smit Patel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smit Patel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tia said...

im going to tell the story about my car accident. I'm telling it now because i havent thought to write about it until now. My message or purpose is to show people that car accidents can happen to anyone, you really cant go through life thinking it will never happen to you. i guess anyone who drives could benefit from this story.

Tia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meredith cellini said...

I am going to tell the story of my mission trip to the Dominican Republic and a child I met there that changed my life forever. My message will be no matter how old or young, it only takes one person too change who you are as a person.

ally healy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AshleyPatterson said...

After brainstorming I am going to write about my grandfather's hardships when he was growing up. I'm telling it now because I want him to understand how much I appreciate him. I think anyone will be able to benefit from the moral of this story.

ally healy said...

I have decided that I am going to write my story about when I was in 10th grade and found out I had a family disease and needed to leave school for a few months to get multiple surguries done. My message will be that you never know what is going to happen but no matter what you should stay strong and push through. My story will start sad and then end in a positive mood.

Julianne Johnson said...

I'm not sure what I want to write about yet. I may talk about an event that changed my family forever, but I don't know if I'd want to share that with others yet. Telling my story may relate to other people, or could help someone who goes through the same thing I've had to. The message will be that no matter how tough life gets, you'll get through it.

Conor Foley said...

The story I'm considering writing is the story my uncle would always tell me of his training in the army after he was drafted to go to Vietnam. The stories he told however, were always in a humorous manner, but they always came with lessons on hoiw to benefit in war. I think anyone who is joining the military would benefit from this

Joseph phan said...

I'm going to write about how i was bullied most of my childhood.

Teddy said...

I might write about why me?, annie play, mr.ahs win, no wish of mine or meeting stevin tyler. I still havent though of the messages for them yet.

Justin Paolino said...

I decided to tell the story of how in a dark situation anyone can crack a smile. i want to tell this story because it a story that holds to me so much and it's a story that everyone can relate to. I want the benefit of this story to show people a bright side to a dark situation.

Ralph De Masi said...

I'm going to do a few short stories that will focuse around my histericsal uncle.

Ralph De Masi said...

I'm going to do a few short stories that will focuse around my histericsal uncle.

bmullin93 said...

I might write about my uncle because he's a mix of all kinds of story types, he's funny and weird and is always telling stories. I know that most people who meet my uncle like him, because he has that effecct on people. My uncle is always making jokes, usually at others expense.

Teddy said...

To add onto my comment I would tell one of them now because they will understand what my point of view is like. the people who read it will see what I tell.

Teddy said...

I'll write some of those into a short story.

Teddy said...

I'll write some of those into a short story.