From this Sunday's Boston Herald article by Karen Guregian, quoting Coach Belichick:
“Tom and I — I feel like I have a good player-coach relationship with Tom. We have spent, through the years, a decent amount of time together on a regular basis. I think that’s important,” Belichick said. “We talk regularly during the week about what’s going to happen, how we’re doing it and then we review what did happen and then we move on to the next stage. It’s a continuous cycle that we’ve kind of been in that routine for a lot of years now. I think that’s good — to have a good line of communication with your quarterback.
“He’s the one making most of the decisions out there on the offensive side of the ball — either who to throw it to or as it relates to plays and adjustments at the line of scrimmage."
I look at the relationship between teacher and student as coach-player.The comments I make in the margins of your essays are for you to use when you get back on the page in a "continuous cycle" that will become a routine of revision for improvement if you are willing to take advice.
What have you done to revise your argument in Assignment 3?
What comment was most helpful to you?
What kind of feedback are you looking for next time I read your paper?
3 comments:
To improve and revise my argument, I added in more important information that I found online and from my own ideas. All of the comments on my first essay that were written to help me, definitley did. I am looking for positive and helpful feedback for the next time you read my paper.
I appreciated the comments letting me know that i need to beef up my essay with more detail or if i need to clarify or finish a thought.
I liked recieving the comments on my essay. Hearing someone elses opinion helped me to look at my essay from a different perspective.
I learned that i need to do more research on my topic and include other peoples opinions
Post a Comment