This blog is a discussion and drafting space for Expository Writing at Abington High School.
Use the space to brainstorm, ask questions, make suggestions, and build up our community of writers.
We will share our homework , plan for discussion and continue thinking after class is over...
i watched the video late last night when it was around 50,000 views and today it's over 3 million views. I am willing to do anything for this cause to make Kony famous and have him captured.
It's not like this is something new, but yeah it should be stopped. I don't understand how things like this is a big shock all of the sudden, we learn it in school before and on tv, it happens all the time in that area, why does everybody decide to care only now?
Why can't we deal with problems on our own land insted of other countries. We as a whole are in a hole as of finacial is conserned and the other problems that flood the streets of america. I think America needs to be more selfish!!! We are the ones that need HELP!!!
6 comments:
i watched the video late last night when it was around 50,000 views and today it's over 3 million views. I am willing to do anything for this cause to make Kony famous and have him captured.
It's not like this is something new, but yeah it should be stopped. I don't understand how things like this is a big shock all of the sudden, we learn it in school before and on tv, it happens all the time in that area, why does everybody decide to care only now?
Why can't we deal with problems on our own land insted of other countries. We as a whole are in a hole as of finacial is conserned and the other problems that flood the streets of america. I think America needs to be more selfish!!! We are the ones that need HELP!!!
I agree with Ralph ^
Post a Comment