Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Process Analysis Ideas

What process would you like to learn?
Think about something you would like to be able to do yourself.

What process would you like understand?
Is there some process you have always wondered about?
This is an opportunity to learn about it.

Is there anything you realize people are now are of that they should learn about?
This is an opportunity to teach us about it.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some proccesses I would like to learn would be...
The thought process of a criminal
How chocolate is made
How newspapers are written and delivered so early
How a female dog knows how to care for her puppies
How to make homemade chocolate chip cookies

Teddy said...

I would like to learn a few things like
How to fix a mac computer
How to keep a long realationship
the process of having a rockband
How to drive a car the correct way

Justin Paolino said...

The one process that everyone in my family knows how to do execpt for me is, How to cook?

Smit Patel said...

I have always wanted to learn how to tie a tie. I was able to teach myself a while ago but the ties would not come out perfectly. I probably forgot how to do it by now unless I try to learn how to do it again.

Kevin Carvalho said...

Somebody needs to do one on how to place an order at Mary Lou's, ever get a chance to look at their menu board? Geez...

ally healy said...

I want to teach people something easy like how to open a locker and I could have my audience be incoming freshmen since its always a difficult thing to do on your first da of freshmen year. I already made a "how to" video for 21st century and it was on "how to open a locker" as well.

Robin Purtell said...

I would like to learn how to bake or cook foods that I've never learned before. I've always wondered how someone writes a novel. What is there process and how do they balance out when they are going to write some of it? If I cannot use my video from my 21st Century class, I think I will write about my job and how I do it everyday. I want to share how I do my job with a good attitude.

Tia said...

I would like to learn how someone comes up with the ideas for the different social networking sites
I would like to learn how certain makeup products are designed
I would like to learn how to cook

Billy panzino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Billy panzino said...

Some Processes i would like to learn would be...
to play the Harmonica
to cook
to speak italian
to learn key characteristics and differences between all of the world's music.

Joseph phan said...

How to hotwire a car
How to work a soundmixer
How to juggle
How to play cribbage

jnichols said...

I would like to learn how to:
-rig the lottery
-ride a motorcycle
-play the guitar

Molly DeQuinzio said...

I would like to write about:
-how to apply for college
-how to bake home made cookies
-how to pass your road test

Anonymous said...

I would like to write about:
How to tie a tie
How to play guitar
How to start an IV

Sarah Dano said...

I would like to write about:
-how to bake a cake
-how to make home made chocolate chip cookies
-how to tie your shoes.