You suggested on your self-evaluations for participation that we needed a different source of daily inspiration.
My intent is to inspire you to be life-long learners who are more culturally aware. I want you to develop routines that support your continued learning long after you walk off the stage with your diploma in hand.
The site doesn't have to do with English Language Arts particularly.
Everyone doesn't ahve to do the same thing.
I am looking for the routine to be no more than 5 minutes.
If you have an idea about a schedule of alternating sites, I am open to that also.
Please post the URL and write a brief explanation of why the resource is worth sharing.
Thank you in advance!
6 comments:
One person I always love is CGPGrey on youtube. His informative videos, countless information, and sense of humor really relate to me.
www.youtube.com/user/CGPGrey
http://www.seussville.com/ i believe that this page could be inspirational becuase dr seuss has a lot of inspirational quotes to live by.
http://greatday.com/
This is the Daily Motivator website where new motivational and inspirational messages are posted daily to help people find the determination they need to get through the day.
http://www.inspirational-quotes.info/
this site is a good site that has very inspirational quotes about life that could help people and make them feel bettr aboout themselves.
http://www.dailyhoroscopes.com/
i like this site because i like to read my horoscope in the morning and this site also has blogs and other inspirational things.
Post a Comment